Bad Things Happen To Good People. Fight Back with Experienced and Aggressive Representation.
Thank you for visiting my website. For over 30 years, I have served the legal needs of individuals and small businesses, many of whom believed they would never require the services of an attorney beyond the relative calm of buying a house or drafting a will. However, when the unexpected happened, and the security of their assets, job, family, health or peace of mind was challenged, I take a great deal of satisfaction in knowing I was there to help. These situations include…
- challenging the dismissal of a tenured college professor for pretext;
- asserting the Title VII rights of a female sexually harassed by her boss;
- recovering unpaid overtime compensation on behalf of eligible employees;
- successfully defending a receptionist who signed a guaranty at the direction of the company owner and was later sued for a substantial amount when the company dissolved;
- securing compensation on behalf of a dementia patient chronically neglected by her “upper echelon” nursing home;
- obtaining compensation for a female employee of a major grocery store chain terminated for her verbal response to an indecent proposal from a male co-worker who did not lose his job;
- securing compensation on behalf of those injured by negligent drivers;
- blending compassion with aggression in representing a spouse upon the dissolution of a marriage.
I take pride in knowing that I have helped these clients, as well as others, with their specific needs in navigating the legal maze associated with their particular situation. I look forward to discussing the particular facts and circumstances of your case in order that we may together develop and implement a strategy that will result in a favorable outcome.
I can help you with:
Skillfully and personally attending to your case
At my firm, I realize that there are people’s lives caught up in every case, so I devote my time to thoroughly understanding each client’s unique concerns and objectives. My more than three decades of experience enable me to objectively and effectively handle the most emotionally charged cases. I have also earned a 5.0 out of 5.0 rating at Lawyers.com for my communication ability, responsiveness, quality of service and value for the money.
Contact a dependable and assertive Virginia lawyer today.
Bad things happen to good people. Fight back with experienced and aggressive representation. Call me at 804-740-8894 or contact me online to schedule an appointment at my west end office.
Robert R. Dawson serves clients in Richmond and throughout Henrico, Chesterfield and Goochland Counties.